ERG SES E 03 WS, Teaching and Learning at Universities in Europe: How can we collaborate better? Establishing Low-threshold Opportunities for Virtual Mobility and International Exchange
The workshop aims at engaging a discussion on possibilities of international exchange in relation to didactical strategies at university level for both students as well as tutors. Using the example of an online exchange platform currently being developed, where university tutors and students can collaborate and exchange ideas on various different topics, we will discuss questions on the internationalisation of university landscapes and the ways in which despite financial limits, we as researchers and academic staff, can engage in an international exchange and thereby improve our own teaching, research and career prospects.
European Commission (2014) The Erasmus Impact Study. Effects of Mobility on the Skills and Employability of Students and the Internationalisation of Higher Education Institutions, Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.