Curriculum and Education
ERG SES H 01
- What are the characteristic emergent curriculum purposes, processes and practices in the open, complex systems of lower secondary in three countries: Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland?
- European policies on curriculum reforms and literacy practices in the Greek Secondary Education. Implications for vulnerable groups of students
- Documentary Analysis of Evaluation Standards of Compulsory Education Quality in China
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.