session provided by 24. Mathematics Education Research
A Socio-political Discussion about the Ambivalent Role of Policy and Mathematical Educational Research. Revisiting the “Gap”
24 SES 04
- A socio-political discussion about the ambivalent role of policy and mathematical educational research. Revisiting the “gap”.
Javier Díez-Palomar Wee Tiong Seah Alicia Sánchez . . Annica Andersson David Wagner Vicenç Font
- The policy against the 'policy' in the intended curriculum: The values perspective
Wee Tiong Seah
- Creativity and mathematics education: Analyzing the impact of RME within a teacher-training program in mathematics education in Catalonia
Alicia Sánchez Javier Díez-Palomar Vicenç Font
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.