session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
From Quality to Evidence: International trends in accountability mechanisms and policies
28 SES 07 A
- From Quality to Evidence: International Trends in Accountability Mechanisms and Policies
Romuald Normand Antoni Verger Nora Revai Daniel Pettersson Christian Maroy Guri Skedsmo Palle Rasmussen Luis Miguel Carvalho Tine Prøitz Christina Elde Mølstad
- School Autonomy with Accountability as a Global Education Reform Model: Exploring International Trends and their (Un)Intended Effects
- Investigating the conceptions of teachers’ knowledge base policy. The production of international expertise
Nora Revai Romuald Normand
- PISA on teachers: the downloading and uploading of narratives
Daniel Pettersson Tine Prøitz Christina Elde Mølstad
- The Politics of Accountability and Changing Teacher Professionalism in Canada and Norway
Christian Maroy Guri Skedsmo
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.