session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Regulating Schools in Areas of Poverty and Disadvantage: Policy, representation and support.
05 SES 13
- Regulating Schools in Areas of Poverty and Disadvantage: Policy, Representation and Support.
Terry Wrigley Lori Beckett Nina Bremm Esther Dominique Klein Lew Zipin Marie Brennan Margaret Somerville Susanne Gannon Gabrielle Ivinson Iris Dumenden
- Bullying by numbers: the English accountability machine and ‘poor schools’
Terry Wrigley Lori Beckett
- Policy-driven effects in a ‘disadvantaged’ school: A bottom-up analysis of shifting devices in the reproduction of inequalities
Lew Zipin Marie Brennan Iris Dumenden
- Schools as sites of advanced capitalism: Reading radical inequality radically
- “No excuses”? Deficit frameworks and responsibility for student success in schools serving disadvantaged communities in Germany
Nina Bremm Esther Dominique Klein
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.