session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Opening Up Schools and Bridging Gaps
06 SES 10
- Bridging the Gap Between School and Workplaces: Vocational Teachers’ Experiences of Digital Technology as Boundary Objects
Ann-Britt Enochsson Nina Kilbrink Linda Söderlund
- Teaching Chronically Ill Children With Video conferencing: What Does It Take Of Teachers?
Nadira Saab Silvia Klunder Wilfried Admiraal
- Open(ing) up Teacher Education – OERlabs as Providers of Open Learning Environments in Teacher Education and Schools
Mandy Schiefner-Rohs Sandra Aßmann Sandra Hofhues
- Raise your card to show your grasp! Using Interactive Response System (IRS) in IT Course for Active Participation and Achievement
Ekmel Çetin Ebru Solmaz
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.