session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Childrens' Practices, Perspectives and Media Literacy
06 SES 09
- Digital competence for students of compulsory education. Socio-familial environments, appropriation process and e-inclusion proposals
Sandra Dorado Gómez Adriana Gewerc Ana Rodriguez-Groba Almudena Alonso Ferreiro
- Children As Online Prod-users - Mediated Conditions In Children's Everyday Life And Its Relevance For The Pedagogical Work And Education.
Heidi Pugh Majken Svane Hansen
- Digital Profiles on Online Platforms: How Do Children Create Their Digital Profiles?
Eda Bakir Canan Colak Omer Faruk Ursavaş
- Attitudes, Opinions and Relevance Of Online Advertising From The Perspective Of Adolescents
Stefan Iske Katrin Wilde
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.