session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
The Role of Mentors and Institutional Factors in Teacher Education
10 SES 06 C
- Mentoring in Teacher Education: Mentors’ Self-Efficacy, Effort and Beliefs about Mentoring
Eli Lejonberg Eyvind Elstad Trond Solhaug Lise Vikan Sandvik Knut-Andreas Christophersen
- Complexity, Diversity and Ambiguity in Teaching and Teacher Education: Practical Wisdom, Pedagogical Fitness and Tact of Teaching
- Addition of New Constructs in the TPB Model in the Context of Early Childhood Teachers’ Science Teaching Behaviour
Gökcen Ermis Ceren Öztekin Jale Cakiroglu
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.