session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Parents, Schools and Communities to Prevent Disaffection and Reduce Inequalities
14 SES 13
Rocío García Carrión
- Do Czech afterschool programs contribute to mitigation of the social inequalities?
- Preventing school disaffection and school failure through mentoring, parental involvement and community support. Initial results of the Enxaneta project (Osona, Catalonia).
Jordi Collet Marta Crespo Verónica Jiménez Joan-Carles Martori Mercè Mauri Antoni Tort
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.