session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
Critical Sociological Theories of Educational Leadership and Their Methodological and Practice Implications in Denmark, Italy, England and Australia
28 SES 13
- Critical Sociological Theories Of Educational Leadership And Their Methodological And Practice Implications in Denmark, Italy, England and Australia.
Dorthe Staunæs Paolo Landri Pat Thomson Jillian Blackmore Malou Juelskjær
- Affective Methodologies and Educational Leadership.
- A More-than-Human Account of Educational Leadership
- Pierre Bourdieu and educational leadership
- Nancy Fraser and Educational Leadership
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.