session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
28 SES 14
- Datafying Education
Andreas Breiter Cindy Poortman Rebecca Eynon Ben Williamson Juliane Jarke Kim Schildkamp
- Data Literacy in Education: Data-based Decision Making as a Tool instead of a Goal
Kim Schildkamp Cindy Poortman
- The Social Implications of the Use of Big Data in Education
- Fast Psycho-policy: Technologies of Psychological Governance and the Datafication of Social-emotional Learning
- Datafying Education: Data Practices and the Organisation of Learning
Andreas Breiter Juliane Jarke
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.