session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Open Education: Debating theories and frameworks
06 SES 05
- Open Education: Theoretical Underpinnings, Its Present State Today, And Its Future As An Educational Commons
- Hybridity as a Value-framework for Open Education
Christian Dalsgaard Sarah Robinson Rikke Toft Nørgård Christian Köppe
- Open Learning, Ambivalence and Policy Refraction: Issues in Blended and Online Learning Provision in Australian and European Universities
Patrick Danaher Abdul Hafeez-Baig
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.