session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Learning To Teach Across Specialisations: Understanding and responding to teaching out-of-field phenomenon
10 SES 12 C
- Learning To Teach Across Specialisations: Understanding And Responding To Teaching Out-Of-Field Phenomenon
Linda Hobbs Steffen Lünne Raphaela Porsch Christopher Speldewinde . . Anne Price Coral Campbell Guenter Toerner
- The Reasons Out-Of-Field Teachers In Mathematics Apply For A Professional Development Course
- Education For Specialists Or Generalists?: Initial Teacher Education Of Primary School Teachers In Germany
- The Changing Identity And Practice Of Early Career Teachers Who Teach Across Discipline Boundaries
Christopher Speldewinde Linda Hobbs Coral Campbell
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.