session provided by 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy
EDUHEALTH - Educating for Equitable Health Outcomes in Physical Education. Sweden, Norway and New Zealand in a Horizon 2020 Project.
18 SES 01
- EDUHEALTH - Educating for equitable health outcomes in physical education. Sweden, Norway and New Zealand in a Horizon 2020 project.
Lena Larsson Kjersti Mordal Moen Katarina Schenker Knut Westlie Rod Philpot Maureen Legge Karin Redelius Øyvind Standal Wayne Smith Göran Gerdin Susanne Linnér
- Challenging PETE. Steering mechanisms and teaching logics preserving old traditions
Lena Larsson Katarina Schenker Göran Gerdin Susanne Linnér
- EDUHEALTH - Educating for equitable health outcomes in physical education
Wayne Smith Göran Gerdin Lena Larsson Kjersti Mordal Moen
- Socially critical HPE- The changing fields of (H)PETE and HPE in Aotearoa New Zealand
Rod Philpot Maureen Legge Wayne Smith
- Teaching and learning for equitable health outcomes in physical education in Norway: What do we know?
Kjersti Mordal Moen Knut Westlie
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.