session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Replication, Quality and Teacher As Researcher
10 SES 08 E
- Highly recommended and yet neglected: Replication studies as rare phenomena in the educational sciences
Christine Demmer Oliver Böhm-Kasper Marc Bienefeld
- Quality Through Increased Concentration of Student Teachers?
Eva Leffler Gudrun Svedberg
- Introducing Teacher As Researcher: Using Activity Theory To Understand The Challenge Of Standardization
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.