session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Teachers as Agents of Change and Mentors
10 SES 11 A
- Educative Mentoring Within Mentoring Relationships: A Case Study Of Successful Dyads
Sharon Tindall-Ford Lynn Sheridan
- The Motivation Of Education Professionals To Participate In Online Professional Learning Communities
Pascale Mompoint-Gaillard Jón Torfi Jónasson Guðrún Ragnarsdóttir
- Care and Wellbeing as Key Concerns and Values in Student Teachers' Developing Professional Identities?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.