session provided by 19. Ethnography
Teachers' Empowerment, Students' Power and Participation
19 SES 09 B
- Empowering the teacher - How do students differ in mastering classroom engagement, and what do you do?
Sine Penthin Grumløse Lotte Hedegaard-Soerensen
- Successful, High Achieving and Prosperous: A Study of a Social Science Class without Problems, Failures or Misfortunes
- Pedagogic Practices and Student Influence: An Ethnographic Study of Upper Secondary Students' Attempts to Influence
Valgerður Bjarnadóttir Elisabet Öhrn Monica Johansson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.