session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Professional Learning through Mentoring
10 SES 04 E JS
Joint Paper Session NW 01 and NW 10
- Participatory Action Research: A Vehicle for Empowering a Mentoring Community of Practice to Negotiate Power Blocks to Applying & Cascading their CPD: An Irish Perspective
Eimear Holland Kathleen Armour
- Understandings of mentoring in school placement settings within the context of Initial Teacher Education in Scotland: dimensions of collaboration and power.
- Mapping the Supports School Teachers Deploy to Resolve Situations of Task Uncertainty
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.