session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
STEM, Gender and Achievement in Schools
14 SES 14 JS
Joint Paper Session NW 14 and NW 24
- Predicting gender-STEM stereotyped beliefs among Croatian boys and girls from prior achievement and interest in STEM school subjects
Leila Selimbegovic Mirta Blazev Mia Karabegovic Mara Simunovic Josip Burusic
- The Structure of Self-Competence Beliefs of Croatian Primary School Students in STEM area
Josip Burusic Leila Selimbegovic Mara Šimunović Ina Reić Ercegovac Ivan Devic
- How Important Is It to Me and How Much to My Parents? Perceived Value of Academic Achievement in STEM Field
Mara Simunovic Josip Burusic Ina Reic Ercegovac Marija Sakic Velic Mirta Blazev
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.