04 SES 12 A, Friendships, Friendship Quality and Friendship Stability Between Students with and Without Special Educational Needs
Bukowski, W. M., Hoza, B., & Boivin, M. (1994). Measuring friendship quality during pre- and early adolescence: The development and psychometric properties of the Friendship Qualities Scale. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 11, 471–484 . Bossaert, G., Colpin, H., Pijl, S. J., & Petry, K. (2015). Quality of Reciprocated Friendships of Students with Special Educational Needs in Mainstream Seventh Grade, Exceptionality: A Special Education Journal, 23(1), 54-72. Koster, M., Pijl, S. J., van Houten, E., & Nakken, H. (2007). The social position and development of pupils with SEN in regular Dutch primary schools. European Journal of Special Needs Education, 22, 31-46. Koster, M., Pijl, S. J., Nakken, H., & van Houten, E. J. (2010). Social Participation of Students with Special Needs in Regular Primary Education in the Netherlands. International Journal of Disability, Development and Education, 57, 59–75. doi: 10.1080/10349120903537905 Schwab, S. (2016). Erfassung von sozialer Partizipation – Übereinstimmung zwischen Selbst- und Fremdsicht von Schülern mit und ohne sonderpädagogischen Förderbedarf [Identification of social participation - Consistency between the self-perception of students with and without special educational needs]. Zeitschrift für Pädagogische Psychologie, 30(4), 227–236. doi: 10.1024/1010-0652/a000187
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.