ERG SES D 09
- Participation and Inclusion in the Foreign Language Classroom: An Explorative Mixed-methods Study of Inclusive Learning Materials Design and Learning Processes
- Teacher Candidates’ Perspectives towards Inclusive Education Policy Practices: A Single Case Study.
- Changing The Ability To Reflect Of Teacher Students Through Research-based Learning About Inclusive School Practice?!
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.