Mathematics and Education
ERG SES G 09
- Why Do Students Remember Some Teacher-Generated Analogies More Than Others?
Emel Ünver Sezer Behiye Ubuz
- Is The Bar Model Approach Sufficient, Or Does It Form A Necessary Factor Within A Combination Of Other Conditions, For Autistic Pupils To Solve One-Step, Real-Life Mathematical Word Problems?
- Development of Prospective Middle School Mathematics Teachers’ Geometric Thinking Levels via Tessellation
Semanur Kandil Prof. Dr. Mine Işıksal-Bostan
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.