session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Models and Theories in Teacher Professional Development: Professional learning and development in different national contexts in Europe Part 1
01 SES 01 B
Symposium to be continued in 01 SES 02 B
- Models and Theories in Teacher Professional Development - 1.Professional learning and development in different national contexts in Europe
Giorgio Ostinelli Alberto Crescentini Ken Jones Maria de Lurdes Santos Gonçalves Mihaela Mitescu Manea Margery McMahon
- Beyond Co-existing Cultures of Professional Development in Education: how do we get there?
Mihaela Mitescu Manea
- WITHDRANW: Enacting the Formative Potential of Professional Knowledge and Experience: A Model towards Transformative Practice?
Maria de Lourdes Santos Gonçalves
- Professional Learning policy and its intended impact on practice in Wales
- Teacher professional development in Italy, France, Germany, England, Finland and Ontario
Alberto Crescentini Giorgio Ostinelli
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.