Networks and Collaborative Approaches to Professional Learning
01 SES 06 B
- Teachers’ Prosocial Impact and Prosocial Motivation: Mediation Roles between Collaboration and Turnover Intention
Takumi Yada Eija Räikkönen Kyoko Imai-Matsumura Hiroshi Shimada Rihei Koike
- Comparative Survey on the Analysis of Professional Learning Networks and Communities in France and the United Kingdom
- Knowledge-Sharing Behaviour Within Virtual Professional Networks of Teachers In Kazakhstan
Assel Sharimova Elaine Wilson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.