session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Professional Learning in Early Childhood Contexts
01 SES 06 C
- How to Act? Toward an Understanding of the Components, Determinants and Dilemmas of Teachers’ Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Early Childhood Educational Settings— from an Ethical Perspective
- Pre-school Teachers’ Professional Learning Through Iterative Video-based Self-observation: I Have Changed My Way of Responding And Feel Joy at Work!
Helena Sagar Maria Franzén Anna Wetterlöf Ann-Christine Andersson Anita Glansén Pernilla Norling
- Hashtag 'nothing about us without us'. Creating a more inclusive identity for early childhood education.
Rhona McGinn Nóirín Hayes
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.