Ecosystems of Teacher Development Part 2
01 SES 16 A
Symposium continued from 01 SES 14 A, to be continued in 01 SES 17 A
- Ecosystems of Teacher Development Part 2
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Virginie März Hanne Mäki-Hakola Eva Bjerkholt Knut Rune Olsen Lisbeth Lunde Frederiksen Frede Krøjgaard Ulla Kiviniemi Mihaela Mitescu Isabel Raemdonck Päivi Tynjälä Anne Martin Thibault Coppe
- Building a Sustainable Ecosystem of Teacher Induction: A National Standard for Induction and Mentoring of Newly Qualified Teachers in Norway
Eva Bjerkholt Knut Rune Olsen
- Early Career Teachers’ Foothold: Implementation of Teacher Induction in a Danish Municipality
Lisbeth Lunde Frederiksen Frede Krøjgaard
- Inhabiting the Niche Between In-Service and Pre-Service Teacher Education: Hybrid Peer-Group Mentoring for Teachers and Student Teachers
Ulla Kiviniemi Päivi Tynjälä Anne Martin
- Inhabiting the No-Man’s Land of Teacher Induction: The Contested Terrain of Second Career Teachers in Belgium and Finland
Virginie März Hanne Mäki-Hakola Isabel Raemdonck Thibault Coppe
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.