session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Reflecting on the Individual And Collective Benefits of Higher Education Internationalization: Reconceptualising internationalization through the experiences of staff and students Part 1
22 SES 11 A
Symposium to be continued in 22 SES 12 A
- Reflecting on the Individual And Collective Benefits of Higher Education Internationalization: Reconceptualising Internationalization through the Experiences of Staff and Students.
Sue Robson Marilia Morosini Caroline Baranzeli Joana Almeida Jan Van Maele Monne Wihlborg n n Simon Warren Alexandre Guilherme Anselmo Claudia Borghetti Elizabeth E. Friberg Karen M. Rose Linda Eastham
- Cooperative Networks of Internationalization of Higher Education: an experience between Brazil and United Kingdom
Marília Costa Morosini Caroline Baranzeli Alexandre Guilherme Anselmo
- Facilitating Learning through an International Virtual Collaboration Practice: A Case Study.
Monne Wihlborg Elizabeth E. Friberg Karen M. Rose Linda Eastham
- Internationalization at Home: Putting student and staff experiences at the centre of internationalization discourses
Joana Almeida Jan Van Maele Sue Robson Claudia Borghetti
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.