session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Reflecting on the Individual And Collective Benefits of Higher Education Internationalization: Reconceptualising internationalization through the experiences of staff and students Part 2
22 SES 12 A
Symposium continued from 22 SES 11 A
- Reflecting on the Individual and Collective Benefits of Higher Education Internationalization: Reconceptualising Internationalization Through the Experiences of Staff and Students
Sue Robson Carolina Guzmán Valenzuela Johanna Annala Caroline Burns Nadja Thoma Monne Wihlborg Simon Warren Ana Luisa Muñoz-García Suvi Kekkonen
- Dealing with language ideologies. A biographical-narrative approch to international students’ experiences in Higher Education.
- Developing a sense of self-in-the-world: narratives from a post-1992 university in the North of England.
- Epistemic Travel - Beyond the Geopolitics of Academic Knowledge
Carolina Guzmán Valenzuela Ana Luisa Muñoz-García
- Transnational Mobile Academics in the Peripheral Academic Field: Collecting Capital and Shaping Identities
Johanna Annala Suvi Kekkonen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.