session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
International Perspectives on Student Retention in Higher Education Part 1
22 SES 16 A
Symposium to be continued in 22 SES 17 A
- International Perspectives on Student Retention in Higher Education I
Chris Kubiak Felipe Munizaga Zsuzsanna Karászi Carina Carlhed N. n. Britten Ekstrand María Beatriz Cifuentes Andrés Jacob Beltrán Gabrie Andrés Beltrán Gabriella Pusztai Zsófia Kocsis
- Narratives of Teacher Training Students who Postponed their Studies
- Social and Institutional Factors of Student Retention in Hungarian Higher Education
Zsuzsanna Karászi Gabriella Pusztai Zsófia Kocsis
- Student Retention and Dropout in Higher Education in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Systematic Review.
Felipe Munizaga M. Beatriz Cifuentes Andrés Beltrán
- EMI and Beyond: Planning International Curricula in Higher Education for Multilingual and Multicultural Contexts. Part 2
Lynn Mastellotto Emma Quick Renata Zanin Amanda C. Murphy Joana Duarte
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.