session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Exploring Attitudes Towards Students with Special Educational Needs
04 SES 09 A
- Stereotypes And Attitudes Toward Male And Female Students With Special Educational Needs From Different Backgrounds
Ineke Pit-ten Cate Mireille Krischler
- Greeks Primary and Secondary Education Students And Their Attitudes About Children With Special Educational Needs In Regular Schools.
Konstantia Polyzopoulou Helen Tsakiridou
- Changes In Explicit And Implicit Attitudes Towards Peers With Disabilities Following An 8-week Curriculum-based Intervention Program
Sergej Wüthrich Caroline Sahli Lozano
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.