session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Social Interactions in Learning Situations: Initiatives taken by students with disabilities
04 SES 13 A
- Social interactions in learning situations: Initiatives taken by students with disabilities
Esther Atlan Sabine Zorn Ana Luisa Rubio Jimenez Irene Rämä Ruth Kershner Minna Puustinen Danièle Toubert
- Academic help seeking in French lower secondary school students with an autism spectrum disorder
Sabine Zorn Minna Puustinen
- Collaborative learning of Mexican high-school students identified with intellectual disabilities: A dialogic analysis of the students’ initiatives in scaffolding processes
Ana Luisa Rubio Jimenez
- Female students with (possible) ASD and their interactional skills in school context
- Students with PIMD: A fine-grained analysis of spontaneous behaviours in the classroom
Esther Atlan Danièle Toubert Minna Puustinen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.