session provided by 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
What Influences Reading Achievement? Findings based on PIRLS
09 SES 02 A
- Exploring Relations of Familial and Individual Variables to Reading Achievement in Germany. Findings Across the PIRLS Cycles 2001–2016
Martin Goy Renate Valtin Anke Hußmann
- Strategies in Teaching Reading
Ursula Itzlinger-Bruneforth Simone Breit
- What Makes a Good Reader? Through the lenses of PIRLS 2016
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.