session provided by 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Curriculum, Instruction and Student Achievement in Primary Schools: Findings from TIMSS
09 SES 09 A
- The Effect of Instructional Time on Student Achievement in 35 Countries: Evidence From A Within-Student Between-Subject Approach
Rolf Strietholt Monica Rosén Laura Raffaella Zieger
- Can Curriculum “Shape” Difficulty of Mathematics Tasks? – A Cross Country Comparison Using TIMSS 2011 and 2015 Data
Jelena Radišić Aleksandar Baucal
- The Informed Choice: The Relation Between Mathematics Textbook and Educational Outcomes in Grade 4
Kim Bellens Jan Van Damme Bieke De Fraine Wim Van den Noortgate
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.