session provided by 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
School Innovation, Accountability and Effectiveness: Findings from large scale assessments
09 SES 14 A
Paper/Pecha Kucha Session
- Causal Context of Innovation and School Effectiveness
- The Relationship Between School-Level PISA Factors And School Effectiveness: A Study With PISA 2015 Data From Spain
Adriana Gamazo Fernando Martínez-Abad Susana Olmos-Migueláñez María José Rodríguez-Conde
- Assessments and Accountability In Secondary Education: Are OECD Countries Converging Over Time?
Janna Teltemann Nina Jude
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.