session provided by 11. Educational Improvement and Quality Assurance
Science and Quality of Education
11 SES 02
- Teaching science in Singapore: A baseline coding study of teachers in Grade 5 and 9
YewJin Lee Dennis Kwek HweiMing Wong
- Technology as a Resource in Qualitative Science Teaching and Learning: a Smart Teacher and Smart Student
Rita Birzina Tamara Pigozne
- Advantages Of The Implementation “The Flipped Classroom” Pedagogical Method In Science Lessons At Kazakhstani schools
Rinat Zhumabayev Zhanat Konyrbayeva Tleuov Kairat Damir Erkmaliev Saltanat Unbayeva
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.