session provided by 11. Educational Improvement and Quality Assurance
11 SES 12
- The Out-of-field Phenomenon's Effects on Education Improvement: A Trigger for Inclusive or Exclusive Teaching and Learning Environments?
Anna Elizabeth Du Plessis
- Aiding Culturally Responsive Assessment in Schools: A Conceptual Framework
Denise Burns Martin Brown Joe O'Hara Guri Nortvedt Funda Nayir Herbert Altrichter
- Inclusion of Relevant Competencies in the Expected Outcomes of Tourism and Hospitality Study Programmes: the Theory and Reality in Latvia
Ineta Luka Agita Donina Elina Jurkane
- Possible Future Scenario Of Teaching At Universities
Jana Poláchová Vaštatková Miroslav Dopita
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.