session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
ICT in Context Part 2
16 SES 03 A
Symposium continued from 16 SES 02 A
- ICT in Context, part 2 of 2
Karl Steffens Maureen Andrade Jens Holze Laura Pons Seguí Stefan Iske Elena Cano
- Making, Hacking, Teaching: Makerspaces as a Challenge for Formal Education
Jens Holze Stefan Iske
- Enhancing Learning: ePortfolios in Online and Face-to-Face Business Management Courses
- How Online Feedback Strengthens the Competence of Self-Regulated Learning
Laura Pons Seguí Elena Cano
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.