session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
A European Perspective on Researching Computational Thinking as a Key Competence for 21st Century Learners
16 SES 07 A
- A European Perspective on Researching Computational Thinking as a Key Competence for 21st Century Learners
Birgit Eickelmann Charoula Angeli Joke Voogt Jeppe Bundsgaard Elisa Nadire Caeli Diane van der Linde-Koomen Stefania Bocconi
- Young children’s use of Computational Thinking Skills when programming a small robot
Joke Voogt Diane van der Linde-Koomen
- Researching students’ competence in computational thinking in the context of the IEA-study ICILS 2018
- Computational Thinking Initiatives in Danish Grade 8 Classes A Quantitative Study of How Students are Taught to Think Computationally
Elisa Nadire Caeli Jeppe Bundsgaard
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.