session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Enhancing Effectiveness of ICT Learning Environments
16 SES 09 A
- Student Perceptions of micro-lectures and perceived learning effectiveness in Flipped learning environments
- The Role of ICT for Running Schools in the Digital Age– Findings from an Exploratory Study in Germany
Julia Gerick Pierre Tulowitzki
- Investigate the Effects of Presence and Interactions on The Technology Acceptance in Blended Learning Environments
İlknur Reisoğlu Ayça Çebi Hakan Islamoglu
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.