session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Information Technology in Primary and Secondary Education: A synthesis of International research Part 2
16 SES 13 A
Symposium continued from 16 SES 12 A
- Information Technology in Primary and Secondary Education A synthesis of international research
Joke Voogt Gerald Knezek Jo Tondeur Dirk Ifenthaler Sarah Howard Rhonda Christensen Peter Albion Mary Webb
- The Importance of Attitudes, Competencies, and Dispositions for Teaching and Learning with Information Technolo
Gerald Knezek Rhonda Christensen
- Ongoing Professional Learning and Development for ICT Integration in Education
Jo Tondeur Peter Albion
- Assessment As, For and Of 21st-Century Learning using IT
Dirk Ifenthaler Mary Webb
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.