session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Conceptual Work on ESD from a School Improvement Perspective
30 SES 01
- Conceptual work on ESD from a school improvement perspective
Anna Mogren Jutta Nikel Attila Varga Arjen Wals Niklas Gericke Réka Könczey Erika Saly
- What makes schools change? Analysis of the use of models from school improvement research in ESD whole school approaches
- Whole school approaches to Education for Sustainable Development: A model that links to school improvement
Anna Mogren Niklas Gericke
- Opportunities for mainstreaming whole school development approach for ESD in Hungary
Attila Varga Réka Könczey Erika Saly
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.