session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Critical Perspectives and Learning Apporaches to Global and Environmental Citizenship Approaches
30 SES 11 A
- Bridging 4.7.: Combining critical research in environmental and sustainability education and global citizenship education through participatory work with teachers
Karen Pashby Louise Sund Su Lyn Corcoran
- Conceptualisations of Global Citizenship and the Construction of Transformative Primary Teacher Education: A Multiple-Site Case Study Across Four EU Countries
Benjamin Mallon Carla Inguaggiato Massimiliano Tarozzi
- Developments in Students’ Environmental Citizenship Following a Social and Educational Experience in Nepal
Adiv Gal Dafna Gan
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.