session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Preparing Teachers for Inclusive Classrooms: Opportunities and challenges
04 SES 04 B
- Teacher education and sustainability: developing practicum tasks to challenge inclusion phobia and resist disparity discourses in pursuit of inclusive classrooms for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Curriculum Ideologies Reflecting Preservice Teachers’ Stances Toward Inclusive Education
- Exploring the Complexities of Belonging in Intitial Teacher Education
Missy Morton Annie Guerin
- Reflection, inclusion and achievement– Findings from a research project concerning teacher education for inclusion in Germany
Jonas Becker Michael Urban Ann-Kathrin Arndt Jessica Löser Rolf Werning
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.