session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Education and Emotion: The relevance of emotions in our lives and learning histories Part 1
01 SES 16 B
Symposium to be continued in 01 SES 17 B
- Education and Emotion: The relevance of emotions in our lives and learning histories (Part 1)
Matthias Huber Hannelore Reicher Marlies Matischek-Jauk Tina Hascher . . Loraine McKey Claudia Brandenberger
- Emotions In Schools And The Relation To Processes Of Social Inclusion/Exclusion
Hanelore Reicher Marlies Matischek-Jauk
- Promoting Positive Emotions And Reducing Negative Emotions During Early Secondary Education
Tina Hascher Claudia Brandenberger
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.