Collaborative Teaching and Professional Learning Communities
01 SES 11 C
- Do Professional Learning Communities Improve Teacher-self-efficacy In Diverse Schools?
Sabine Severiens Kim Ouwehand Marieke Meeuwisse
- Professional Learning Communities: An Intervention Study to Enhance Schools’ Capacity for Continuous Improvements.
Lilja M. Jonsdottir Anna Kristin Sigurdardottir Borkur Hansen
- Doing Difference When Implementing Collaborative Teaching Among Professionals In Inclusive Settings At Secondary Schools
Tanja Lindacher Kathrin Dedering
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.