session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Implementing ESE/ESD on National Level and in Communities
30 SES 02 B
- Describing and Explaining the Implementation of Education for Sustainable Development on a National Level in Germany: a Representative Quantitative Survey on Teachers and Young Adults.
Antje Brock Julius Grund
- Emotions in the Learning Process of Ecosocially Educated Behavior – an Action Study on Carbon Footprint Moderation in Learning Community
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.