session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Diverse Perspectives on Sustainability and Sustainability Education /ESER
30 SES 03 B
- Prospective Academicians’ Dispositions towards Sustainability and Accountability for Sustainability Issues: Insights from Aspiring Teacher Educators
Mustafa Öztürk Oren Pizmony-Levy
- Inquiry, Critical Thinking, Transculturalism And Geography: Foundations For Effective Sustainability Education In A Polarised World
Niranjan Casinader Gillian Kidman
- Environmental Communication As A Flow And Movement That Enable Relations
Maria Kristina Börebäck
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.