session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Students at Risk: How to avoid drop-outs
22 SES 07 B
- Early Detection of Students at Risk - Predicting drop-out in higher education by using Administrative Student Data and Machine Learning
Johannes Berens Simon Oster Kerstin Schneider
- How to prevent engineering students from dropout? Suggestions based on an empirical study of students’ competencies
Zita Tordai Ildikó Holik
- Are There Cheating Preservice Teachers In Our Midst?
Sylvie Fontaine Marie-Hélène Hébert Martine Peters Nicole Monney Nathalie Loye Sébastien Béland
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.