session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
ICT in Early Childhood Education
16 SES 13 B
- Current Status of Digital Technology Use in Early Childhood Education: A Literature Review
Yeliz Tunga Kürşat Çağıltay
- Preschool Teachers’ use of the Interactive Whiteboard to Scaffold Children’s Analytical Thinking
Maryam Bourbour Gunilla Lindqvist Sören Högberg
- Design And Orchestration Of Digital Learning Environments In Preschool. A Comparative Study Of Digital Technology In Pre-primary Education Practice In Sweden And Norway
Karin Forsling Mari-Ann Letnes
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.