session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Current and Emergent Theoretical and Ethical Perspectives in Research on ICT in K-12 Education and Teacher Education
16 SES 01 B
- Theoretical Perspectives Underlying the Need to Teach Digital Skills to K-12 Students
- Developing an Evaluation Model for Multimedia Learning Materials by Using Eye-Tracking
Tugba Altan Kursat Cagiltay
- The Complexity Of Student’s Semiotic Practices In Project Oriented Teaching And Digital Learning environments
Marie Falkesgaard Slot Stefan Ting Graf
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.